The poetry of Beto Ochoa, Prose from a spiritual warrior

Aware

The Poetry Of Beto Ochoa~ Prose from a spiritual warrior

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Old Poetry

Moment's Glow

To bask so in the moment's glow
Though all may ever fail me
Is height and breadth and depth
Though all may ever fail me
Though all may ever fail me


From Whence We Came

Who knows what road winds on before
That swifts us from the open door
And takes us ever onward
Or back from whence we came

The milepost that we mark today
At mountains height or brilliant shore
Is it new, unknown to us
Or seemingly the same

Our feet grow weary when our steps return us at days end
To somewhere that we'd rather leave, yet seem to have always been 

So heed you well and know the path may end or quickly change
By taking step, right or left, to misfortune or fame


Nort' Win' Moan

Iron and Rock, Stick and Stone
Pop an' talk when the Nort' Win' moan
Icy fingers, in the bone
Fingers snap and spark be shown
Light the big fire, fry the scone
Love all day when the Nort' Win' moan

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My families came to Texas when It still belonged to Spain.

Followers

stats

View My Stats